From WBSE, This bottle was picked by our friends at Nerds and Turds and comes very highly recommended.
Here's what they have to say about it:
This Obtainium is a 15-year light-Canadian Whiskey that has opened up our minds to what a great light whiskey should be. We picked it, and here's why we loved it.
Nose: Pecan, Butterscotch, and Vanilla Coke. Candy-like, so much so that it can easily turn into a "Your Mom Makes Candy" joke.
Palate: The palate exceeds the nose in flavor and complexity. It is buttery (like "a well of butter" in the middle of your warm mashed potatoes), vanilla bean and or fancy coffee vibes, butterscotch, vanilla icing, vanilla coke, and unprocessed maple syrup (direct from a tap in the tree).
Finish: Long, raspberry-y (almost flowery), with vanilla coke and maple syrup.
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver to any PO box addresses. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO box address, somebody will contact you for a different shipping address.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- We cannot ship to FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- We do not offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that three attempted deliveries are ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after three attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again. Therefore, we cannot offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. Of course, we will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.